Friday 5 July 2013

Release the hounds!

Had a little bit of a giggle to myself when reading through my PTR today, I’d stayed behind to bring my log book up to date, it’d been several months since I copied any of my flights over. Whilst it was the hours that I was interested in, I always take a moment to read through the comments. Unlike some instructors, Bob writes copious amounts of notes, really useful because it helps me get a real sense of progression in my training. It has the down side of my PTR taking up the dimensions of War and Peace, with all the extra pages stapled into it!

I was having a bit of a giggle because after my last couple of dual/solo flights Bob has written something along the lines of “after completing x circuits WMAP was released for solo flight”
Mwu-ha-ha!!, release the student!

I’m sorry, that’s just how my mind works. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment