· A copy of the schedule – useful but unlike many people I am capable of both reading and printing out relevant emails
· A copy of the industry mag <mild yawn>
· A vaguely relevant article clipped from wall street journal
· Notebook – quality much inferior to last year’s offering which still sits in my flight bag. It was a very useful size.
· A slightly too small to be of any use industry branded plastic carrier bag – huh?
· The same evil candy as last time – bleurgh!
· A pen
· Oooh, nice! Caramel chocolates. Yummy!
· A mystery pink box- upon opening a frosted chocolate cup cake is revealed. Nice!
So how does it compare to last year? On the whole I’d say better on the consumables, not so good on the non-edibles.
STOP PRESS!!! On further examination there appears to be a 2GB USB stick lurking in the bottom of the bag. One of the useful ones that folds in and can sit on your key fob. I think I’ll up the rating a little based on this.