Sunday 6 October 2013

Mixing your movie metaphors.

I was internet trawling the other day (what else is there to do when it’s 5:30 in the morning and you are waiting for the bus company to call you back?) and I came across some inane ramblings I may have posted on the internet at one point.

I believe the topic being discussed was the tiresome nature of being a pilot and being compared to characters from Top Gun. This isn’t actually I problem I’ve had really but I was obviously bored and decided to join in. I mixed up my genres a little bit by adding some Battle Star Galactica into the mix;
I decided that I had :

·         The talent of Boomer (real diehard fans will recall how she ended up with that particular moniker!)

·         The height of Maverick (yep, I’m short)

·         The qualifications of Charlie (really do have that degree in Astrophysics)

·         The luck of Goose

·         And probably the charm and people skills of Iceman

Boredom does weird things to me

No comments:

Post a Comment