Thursday 2 August 2012

Tired and missing flying

I'm in the middle of a large conference that I’m organizing. It’s going well but it does mean I’m on duty for a large part of the day doing the happy smiling routine. Combined with the fact that I’m grounded for the next few days. I’m not necessarily the happiest bunny around.

I miss flying A LOT!!!! I had no idea how much I’d come to depend on the rush I get from a successful lesson. I’m trying to catch upon my reading but the conference is leaving me a little bit drained and in serious need of a glass of wine.

This flying stuff is more addictive than any drug out there.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.. poor you ;-( I am taking a 3 week hiatus to do a family vacation at the end of august and I am already dreading the flying withdrawal. I am so hooked!!! (btw no pstar yet but onto circuits, lol) S

    ReplyDelete