Wednesday 4 December 2013

Cunning plan

In his never ending and unfailing quest to outwit me at every turn, Bob has yet another cunning plan.

Regular readers may (or may not) have realised that I’ve been strangely quiet about my efforts to get the written exam out of the way. In fact the more astute of you may realise that I’m actually approaching the year anniversary of obediently agreeing that I’d be ready to sit it “soon”.

Yes, well I am the very epitome of procrastination and it would seem that Bob has had enough. You see he has an instructor rating exam that he needs to sit soon, so he has a plan. He’s “suggested” that we sit our exams at the same time.

It turns out that we both have exactly the same time off at Christmas, so he intends to book us both in over that time period. That’s just under a month away, close enough that I don’t have time to procrastinate over it any more but far enough away that I have time to study.

I wonder if he spends his spare time thinking of ways to out fox me? If so he really needs a hobby!

Oh wait! I think I am his hobby.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment