Sunday 20 January 2013

I have the plague

Or possibly ‘flu, hard to tell at this point. It must be bad because I willingly cancelled a flying lesson. When this fact became public it triggered a flurry of worried emails/texts from work colleagues. I never cancel flying!

Unfortunately it is one of the side effects of working where I do. You catch anything and everything that is going around. That, combined with the fact that many of the people I work with like to feel indispensable and will turn up to work no matter what , thus ensuring we all get exposed to whatever lurgies they happen to be incubating at the time.
So I’m taking this weekend off, although I’m feeling a lot better. I’m still tired, flying and tired are not a good combination but I’m sitting here watching planes takeoff and am having withdrawal symptoms already!

So expect the posts to be a little light on the aviation content this week. I've got tons of back logged stuff though.

No comments:

Post a Comment