Friday 17 May 2013

Idiots on the internet.

I’m kinda procrastinating at works at the moment. Got lots I could be doing but nothing I really want to. So I’m on the Internet finding some ways to waste time while still telling my conscience that I’m doing something useful, honest!

Yep I’m stalking Internet forums again. Aviation based ones. Along with the usual sensible questions from student pilots, occasionally an odd one gets thrown in. The topic currently under discussion is How many crash landings has your instructor had?”

Like it is some kind of badge of honour or something.
My Answer
I don’t know
I don’t need to know

None with me on board (despite my best efforts!)

 
Seriously, what is wrong with these people?

1 comment:

  1. I have a rather strong distaste for the term crash landing. It is a misnomer because to me landing and crash are mutually exclusive terms. A crash suggests lack of control, whereas I don't need to tell you how much control you need to land an aircraft. Typical ignorant media beatup.

    ReplyDelete