Saturday 23 March 2013

Last night,

I fell asleep on the sofa, whilst reading “From the Ground Up”. Unfortunately, nothing unusual there.

Tonight, when I brought the book with me as my bedtime reading material RTH asked “shall I even bother getting my book?” The implication being that I’d be asleep before he got into bed.

I managed a whole 15 minutes before giving up in disgust. RTH failed to understand my developing horror at the realisation that “I have nothing in that plane that’s of any bloody use to help me find my way at all.” When called on to elaborate I carried on “I’ve got a whole sodding page of ‘sources of compass error’ here and my Heading Indicator needs resetting every 15 minutes, it’s a miracle anyone stays on the right fricken continent let alone the correct course”

He disagrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment