Monday 19 May 2014

Judgement

Showing good judgement isn’t just needed when you are behind the controls.

Despite making some good choices whilst flying recently, I’ve made a pretty crappy one recently.

One that didn’t just affect me (I can be terribly self-absorbed sometimes)

I let some video footage loose on the internet that perhaps in hindsight was a bad idea. However well-intentioned at the time.

It affected more than me and caused hassle and  at least some degree of awkwardness between me and two people who have done nothing but their best to help me.

I regret this deeply.

For those of you new to this blog, I’m asking you not to comment on this post. Just leave it as is.


I hope you continue reading as all I’ve ever wanted to do is support and educate potential pilots out there but you have to respect and consider the people who are in this to help you.

I'm making really bad judgement calls recently. Maybe I need to take a break and reflect on some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment