Friday, 10 January 2014

Maybe they heard

It’s possible, just possible that there may be a window this weekend in which I can get airborne.

At the moment the plan is to meet earlyish Sunday morning when it looks like the snow/rain mix forecast may have eased off and the windows will be a pleasant 25km/h from the southwest.

The aim of the flight? Simple, I’ve got to practice, practice, practice that airwork until we are convinced that it’s flight test worthy.

 After so many weeks with not a hint of a flight, I’m dreading to think what my steep turns are going to be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment