Tuesday 9 October 2012

Quid pro Quo

So given that Bob is being an absolute angel by agreeing to shift his work schedule solely to fit in my first solo, obviously I should act in a similarly responsible manner.

Which is why I’ve just polished off half a bottle of cheap white wine and a substantial portion of frozen yoghurt. The former is probably responsible for the latter, bearing in mind I suspect that I have a problem digesting dairy products; I’m going to regret this in the morning.

Honestly I was acting in my best interests, if I’m going to be stalking the weather I’m going to have to lay off the booze for a while in case I have a lesson at short notice and I couldn’t let that bottle go to waste just sitting there could I ? Its already "leftovers" from my girls night in where I had to limit myself to one glass due to an early lesson.
Ah the sacrifices we make for flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment