Friday 5 October 2012

Of no help whatsoever.

So still churning the solo thing over in my head. I’m over thinking this waaaay too much BTW. Therein lies the problem I suspect.

I attempted to turn to RTH for some comforting words, no such luck. Conversation went something like this:
Me: “so what went through your head when you knew your first solo was impending”

RTH: “it didn’t really bother me”
Me “___________________”

RTH “let me put it this way, what are your intentions?”
Me “I’d like to get my PPL”

RTH “well then you’re going to have to fly solo then aren’t you?”
End of discussion.

Actually not quite the end, he asked me one important question; “do you think you can taxi out, takeoff, fly a circuit and land the plane on your own?
Good question, trouble is there’s only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment