Sunday 4 January 2015

Plague house

Apologies for lack of posts recently. I’ve got stuff I want to blog about but absolutely no will to write at the moment. RTH and I are both suffering from what I can only assume is bubonic plague.

Neither of us even has the energy to pick a movie from Netflix, let alone get up off the couch. Our activities are confined to fighting over the blanket on the couch, chugging Tylenol,going through tissues at an alarming rate and drinking tea.

I didn’t realise it had gotten so bad until I saw that we had opened a box of Jaffa Cakes and failed to eat the contents in one sitting.

Something is seriously wrong there and just to add to the misery, we are both back at work tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. As your equally plagued friend, I have sympathy. I'll send my plague-free cyborg husband to take care of you both - and to find out what Jaffa Cakes are.

    ReplyDelete