Wednesday 4 July 2012

About This Blog

This is not a blog to teach you how to fly. It isn’t a step by step guide to becoming a pilot. It is not even a coherent timeline through my training.
I like the sound of my own voice. I have a lot of random thoughts, sometimes with no audience present to benefit (?) from them. So I’m going to put them here.  The thoughts didn’t occur in chronological order, so neither do the posts.
At the time of starting this blog, I’m almost done with ground school (thank God!) and have just under 10 hours of flying time.  I’m in an unusual situation in that my husband (more about him later) has just completed his Private Pilot Licence, so I have more of an insight than a lot of people as to what is going on. I also get to fly with him, which is awesome!
I also have a fairly strong dislike of commercial planes and turbulence in general. The hope is that I will become more comfortable with what is going on and stop hyperventilating.
So really this blog is just an assortment of the random crap that flits through my head while I’m putting myself through this. Enjoy or Ignore as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment