Monday 25 August 2014

Not a word

Yes I know the WMAP has been on the quiet side for the past few days.

Combo of many things.

I have posts I need to work on but they are picture heavy and require some manipulation.

I’ve started a few sections in my book that I’m writing, so my mind has been elsewhere.

Bob’s away and I’m not flying so immediate material is in short supply.

I’m back at work after three weeks away so am playing major catch up.

Today was the first day of school for our faculty and was spent predominantly in meetings, so from a doing anything productive point of view was a total washout.


I won’t harp on about the usefulness or otherwise of these events as I’m sure every industry has its own little peculiarities but I remain unconvinced that “organisationalised” is an actual word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment