Saturday 26 July 2014

Girls just wanna have fun

Or at least this one does.

I want to fly for fun. I want to take off, fly around and enjoy the scenery without having to stress about the next power on stall, steep turn, instrument time or other such nonsense.

The temptation to request a sign out for a solo flight and just spend it sight-seeing is sooooooo tempting right now.

But I won’t.

No matter how strong the urge becomes.

Because I work best when I have a solid reward for my endeavours.  That’s how I finally got my written done and it’s how I’ll make it through my flight test.

I’m starting to allow myself to think about what I might do once I have that license.

Baby steps at first I think, although long term I want to fly as many different types of plane to as many places as I can think of.


I’m trying to think of it as just the start of another great big adventure because looking at it as the end is just too sad to contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment