My blogging frequency has dropped off a little recently but that isn’t because I don’t have stuff to write about. For some reason I seem to be suffering from the proverbial writers block at the moment.
Here’s some of the stuff that’s been going on that I keep meaning to blog about but just haven’t found the inspiration to
· I took part in an event at Oshawa Airport for Women Of Aviation Week. I took some of the students from the school I work at as well as volunteering at the event itself. It was a privilege to be a part of it.
· I’m attending meetings at both Buttonville and Oshawa Flying club and socialising with piloty people in general.
· I’ve discovered that my eyesight isn’t deteriorating like I thought it was, I’ve been wearing my left contact lenses in both eyes. I realised this once I noticed that I had one less box of lefts than rights – d’oh!
· I spent a distinctly unfun 7 hours in the Emergency room with RTH at 2:00am in the morning, for reasons we still haven’t gotten an answer to.
· Volunteered to help out at a couple more aviation related events aimed at getting young people involved.
Hopefully at least jotting down this stuff will remind me to go back and blog about it in the future.